WORK WITH US
We are looking for a highly motivated computational chemist (M.Sc. or Ph.D. in computational chemistry or related discipline) to join our multidisciplinary team in Pisa for the development of new chemoinformatics tools and early stages of the drug discovery process.
His/her responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of novel QSAR/QSPR models for in-silico eco-toxicological and ADME profiling.
- Contribute to implement novel computational workflows or tools for integrative analysis and visualization of large molecular data sets.
- Manage molecular databases
- Molecular descriptors & fingerprinting approaches and tools
- QSAR/QSPR model design and implementation
- Data mining and curation techniques
- Programming languages and machine learning algorithms
- Ligand-based and structure-based methods for Drug Design
- English level: B1 or above
- Publications, or presentations in Computational Toxicology field
- Knowledge of chemometrics and data analysis tools
- Familiarity with data pipeline tools and an ability to script in python is preferredKnowledge of QM/MM and MD methods
- Innovative and creative thinking
- Strong problem-solving skills
- A commitment to quality and scientific rigour
- Enthusiasm for generating knowledge from data
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to develop productive relationships within the Kode Chemoinformatics team and with a range of international collaborators at external centres of scientific excellence.
Full-time position with work location in Pisa.
Salary will be defined based on the candidate’s experience and seniority.
If you are interested in this job position, fill this form